Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up 0x00000031 problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to get rid of 0x00000031?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of 0x00000031 error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot 0x00000031 problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot 0x00000031 issue effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
We should never ignore 0x00000031 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If 0x00000031 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x00000031 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x00000031 error in time.
Read More:,Error Windows,Microsoft Problem,Twc Desktop,Win32 Application,Error 651