Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to get rid of ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET problem.
Method Two: To repair ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET problem safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
We should never ignore ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET problem when we encounter it at the first time. If ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET error in time.
0x80248014,Erro Windowsupdate_c1900101,ERROR_INVALID_LDT_DESCRIPTOR,Gmod Server Not Responding,Windowsupdate_80070057 Or Windowsupdate_dt000" (1)
Read More:,Hresult 0x80070424 Windows Vista,Dell Computer Reformat,Owa Out Memory,Spooler Printer Error,I Cannot Read My Emails