- a Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 (C++ 2005 SP1) (KB2538242);
- a Security Update for Windows 7 for x64 systems (KB3045171) and
- a Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 x64 (KB3065822).
These generate error code 80073712 and 80246007.
Previously, I also had problems with:
- a Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 x64 (KB3021952) and
- a Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 x64 (KB3049563).
These only generated error code 80073712.
I have downloaded and run the System Update Readiness Tool. It seems that this has fixed the latter two errors, but I'm not 100% sure about it.
SFC /SCANNOW returns with errors, but it also says these cannot be fixed.
My version of Internet Explorer is 11.2.9600.16248. The rollback to IE 10 through the procedure which is posted elsewhere on the Windows Se7en Forums doesn't work.
I don't use Internet Explorer 11, but Windows 7 needs to be fully up-to-date to be able to upgrade to Windows 10. I have tried to do that, but it rolls back because of the lacking updates.
I have attached the appropriate files to this message.
The CBS folder with the log was too large to attach to this message, so I have posted it in my public Dropbox folder: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18384232/CBS.zip
Thank you in advance for your time
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Windows Update errors 80073712 + 80246007 (Win 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 NL) issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Windows Update errors 80073712 + 80246007 (Win 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 NL) problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Read More:,ERROR_IPSEC_QM_POLICY_IN_USE,download driver gigabyte gv-n210d3-1gi,spybot,ask toolbar,systeme 32