Good news for you, 0xc error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two good solutions.
Solution One: Solve 0xc Error On Your Own.
Solution Two: Repair 0xc Error Automatically.
Solution One: How Can I Troubleshoot 0xc Error By Yourself?
To resolve 0xc issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Fix 0xc Error Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot 0xc error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0xc error completely.
Is your PC healthy?PC runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is obviously the best choice for people to get rid of 0xc issues. Apart from resolving 0xc errors, this application also owns amazing function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Mspaint Exe Error,Pc Diagnostic Program,Erorr On Page Means,000000015 Ph Error,Rateyourprof
Read More: ,0x7f,0x2101,0x54b,0x61011bef,0x00008000