Luckily for you, 0x6100004a error can be repaired in many different ways. In this post, I want to offer you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot 0x6100004a Error By Yourself.
Solution Two: Repair 0x6100004a Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Resolve 0x6100004a Error Manually?
To fix 0x6100004a problem immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove 0x6100004a Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve 0x6100004a error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0x6100004a error completely.
0x6100004a error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 0x6100004a error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x6100004a error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x6100004a error in time.
Related: http://www.fixwindowserror.org/ is a good websites for you to know how to repair windows 10 update, bluescreen and runtime error etc.
Read More: ,Hidserv Dll Mouhid,0x2a2,Maxthon 2 Keeps Giving Virus Error,It 4.0,Isrt Vergetfileversion